Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Little About Me



My most defining feature is my family. My loving husband, Jay, is a High School math teach. My wonderfully energetic son, Jake, and daughter, Zoey, are starting preschool in September 2013. At the moment I am a homemaker/housewife who loves to knit. I began knitting on a daily basis in March 2013. Yes, not that long ago. My mother taught me years ago when I was in high school. I liked it but I did not have the patience and dedication that I have come to acquire since having children. 

I've worked with people for as long as I can remember from my latest job of Assistant Manager of a shoe store in SoHo, NYC to my first job as a cashier in a dollar store in the Staten Island mall at the age of 15. 

When my son was born my husband and I decided that instead of paying for daycare I would stay at home  until Jake was old enough to enter preschool. Not so long later we had my daughter and the choice of being a stay-at-home mom was even more logical. 



Now that both Jake and Zoey will be in school, it is time for me to find something that would be enjoyable and work around my kids schedule. It's time to open a yarn truck, :)

No comments: