Monday, August 12, 2013

Another Hat!

Hello!
So this is the latest finished project. I made this for my son.

I used a very simple to read and make pattern Little Giraffe Hat.
The skein I used was multicolored. I wish I knew what brand and lot # but I got it in the sale section in Michael's because there was no label. I like the sales section because I can buy really nice yarn for really cheap. Great for practicing! The downsides are some skeins don't have labels, and there usually only have 1 or 2 skeins of a color.
This was fun to make, and fast. It took only 2 days. That's with kids interrupting, having to clean and cook, etc... It's actually pretty good timing for me.

Here are some more pictures of the process.











Thanks for reading!
Ruthie

#knitting #hat#cap




No comments: