Monday, August 19, 2013

New Small Business

Hello!

Thanks for your support reading my blog! 

I was surfing the web a week ago and came across this http://yarnovertruck.com/ 
A truck full of yarn that comes to your neighborhood! 
This would be perfect! I would love to open a truck in Northern New Jersey.
 I don't have the funds yet. If you would like to contribute I have added a "donate" button to this blog. 

I would like to open it with in the next year. With every step I would post a new blog entry, and with pictures when available. The complete finished boutique would be posted  the day of the unveiling. 
It's not something that is popular here in NJ, not that I have seen so far. 
As with every business there are pros and cons. One of the cons for Northern NJ is winters are cold, and sometimes very snowy. One of the pros would be having the yarn boutique come to you for a party or get-together.




I am new to the yarn scene but I know that I would love to be in that truck meeting great people! The thought of driving around in the van and stopping in different towns is exciting. Going to yarn crawls, oh man that would be fun. And seeing all the creativity being produced right in front of me while we sit around outside the truck. I also have great support from family and friends.   

If you have any comments I would love to read from you.

I have a long way to go. I hope you will join me on this adventure and read about the progress being made.

For a more up-to-date website please visit 
Ruthie Tyler Yarn

Thanks for reading!

No comments: